How to Submit Blogger Custom Sitemap to Google Search Console In Easy Step 2021
Hi, Welcome to Jonak Axom. Are you looking for the post on how to submit a sitemap to google search engine? Okey. In this post, we share an A to Z sitemap adding tips to search engines.
This step-by-step guide to submit the sitemap to google search engine helps you to discover the new path to blogging.
What Is A Sitemap File?
Generally, A sitemap file is a file where we can provide all the information about a web page, videos, and data inside the link. It is an XML record that rundowns the URLs for a site. you can learn More About Google Sitemap by Googling it.
When you add your sitemap to the google search console it helps to google to find all the URL of your site and add it to their database.
The Sitemap crawl rate determine by several factors
- Total Number of Blog Post
- Priority Of Indexing
- Sitemap Size
How Many Types of sitemap :
- XML sitemap -This type of sitemap is written in Extensible Markup Language
- HTML sitemap-This type of sitemap is written in Hypertext Markup Language
- Index Sitemap (which is the number of URL sitemaps of a website have)
- URL Sitemap (which is the number total information of all URLs on a webpage)
- Sitemaps for the webpages (which is known as XML sitemap)
- Image sitemaps (info of images and their URLs on the website)
- Video sitemaps (which webpages have videos embedded in them and their details)
Why we need to submit Blogger sitemap?
Submitting a Blogger Sitemap is a way to inform Google about your website on the Blogspot network. Google recognizes the post and pages on your website. You can increase the rate of the crawl for your website by sending a Google Search Console Sitemap. In this final guide on Google Search Console more relevant SEO issues are illustrated. See this guide for yourself.
Google supports sitemaps in XML, RSS, or Atom formats. Google suggest us Both XML sitemaps and RSS / Atom feeds for optimum crawling
How to Submit Blogger Sitemap? Step By Step Tutorial For Blogger To Submit A sitemap
The next steps will send you an in-depth Blogspot blog sitemap submission process on the Google Search Console.