Start Home Tutor Business In 2021 | Business Ideas In Guwahati
Throughout the day, do you have a lot of free time and always feel like you should make good use of this? Did your afternoons spend the umpteenth time watching Netflix series?
Okay, it is not a major problem that you don't have any experience with teaching. All you need is topic awareness, a passion for teaching, and the ability to market your services.
Identify Your Strength
Start a Brainstorming SessionWhich subjects you have taken at the graduate level? Which subject you love most? Did you pass any entrance exams at the college level? you are master in what topics? How well do you get to teach these subjects?
Figure out a proposal
What is your target audience?
How do you market the tutoring services?
What is your model for the course?
Set your prices
Get the materials and tools needed
- Skype, Google Hangouts-Live messaging
- Interactive Whiteboard-WizIQ, AwwApp
- File sharing-Google Drive, Dropbox
- Capturing images-Screencast-O-Matic, Camtasia
Analyze the market your business
- Build an interactive SEO website detailing your range of facilities, price information, credentials, and educational methods
- Build and maintain a blog that will create your own brand and attract readers
- Encourage website visitors to become subscribers so that they can interact through email marketing
- Build a social networking account such as Facebook and LinkedIn to exchange updates and create social fans afterward
- Post Facebook and Google advertising to increase visibility and attract traffic
- Contact private and public schools to let them know about their tutoring programs
- Tell your present and former students to leave a testimony on your website