4 Best Assamese Keyboard Software for Laptop/PC 2021
If you are surfing on the net how to write Assamese on windows pc or Assamese typing software then you are in the right place. After reading this post you will able to type the Assamese language on your laptop or desktop.
The Assamese language is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by the people living in the state of Assam which is in the Northeast India Region.
There are multiple ways to write Assamese language on android phones with the help of the Assamese keyboard app but But when it comes to Laptops, we are pretty much limited with the options. today we discuss some of the best Assamese typing software available on the internet.
Personally, I have already tried most of the Assamese keyboards which are available on the internet to write Assamese in photoshop or other software such as Adobe Pagemaker but I found these four Assamese keyboards are the best of all of them.
What is Assamese Typing Software?
Assamese typing software offers a unique feature of typing Assamese on an English keyboard. In both Microsoft Office and different applications for social media, this can be used. Assamese typing software offers typing software that does not require keyboard stickers or special efforts. The main highlights of the best Assamese typing software are interesting add-ons, such as a virtual keyboard, auto text choice, and language toggle.
The Assamese font is already pre-installed on Windows PC. However,You will need special software to type in the Assamese language to use the Assamese font effectively. Having said that, we are here to introduce you to the best Assamese typing apps for Windows.
Best Assamese Keyboard For Laptop | Assamese Keyboard Application For Pc Users
1. Lachit Assamese Keyboard
The most popular feature of the Lachit Assamese keyboard is that here the letters are easy to find and with the help of the English key you can easily type the Assamese language.
Most of the Assamese keyboards which are available on the internet have no such features and if you use those Assamese keyboards for typing sometimes you have to press one key 2-3 times to find an Assamese letter.
This keyboard is launched with the latest Concept where the alt key is also used as a modifier along with the shift. Here Capslock is not used in Assamese typing so in this keyboard it is used as Backspace.
Lachit Assamese keyword is developed by Mridul Kumar Sarma
Visit Official Site - Lachit Assamese Keyboard
2. Rodali Assamese Keyboard
Rodali is an Input Method (IME) editor based on Unicode. The user can write Assamese characters on computers with the help of this IME. It is an easy tool to type and supports a wide variety of users, from beginners to professionals.
3.Ramdhenu Plus, Assamese Typing Software With Spell checker
RamdhenuPlus Assamese Typing software is basically used for Assamese, Hindi & Bengali typing with most of the Fonts. It has also an Assamese Spell Checker. you have to pay some amount to get this software for full professional mode.
4. Lipikaar Assamese Typing Software for PCFor all Indian languages, Lipikaar is a simple and intuitive typing tool. For Windows and Android-based devices that enables users to use a standard English keyboard to type in the Assamese.You can get this assamese typing software for free 3-days trial period. After 3days you have to buy this keyboard to use their service
Features of Lipikaar Assamese Typing Software
- A simple Assamese keyboard which is easy to use
- You can type assamese language on various microsoft apps such as Word doc, presentations, Excel spreadsheets, or compose Assamese e-mails.
- Lipikar Assamese keyboard helps you to type accurately. Even the most complicated Assamese word can be typed easily in seconds with Lipikaar Assamese keyboard.
- It provides users with full control over assamese typing
- it is built to be used on professional works
- you can use it any windows operating system like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 are supported.